Invisalign is a modern and aesthetic alternative to traditional metal braces. It consists of clear aligners that fit snugly over your teeth and slowly and steadily push them to their ideal position. Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible and hard to spot with the naked eye. Invisalign is capable of treating mild to moderate orthodontic issues like:
- Deep bite
- Open bite
- Gapped teeth
How do Invisalign aligners work?
Invisalign treatment begins with a consultation in which your dentist determines your eligibility to receive Invisalign treatment. If you have mild to moderate orthodontic issues, you can get your teeth successfully straightened with Invisalign. After your eligibility has been determined, your dentist will design a treatment plan for you. Then, a software will be used to prepare a 3 D representation of your teeth and a preview of the exact movement of your teeth is viewed digitally. A lab technician then custom-creates your Invisalign aligners using these digital images. Daily usage of Invisalign slowly and steadily aligns teeth into place. These removable aligners are to be worn for 20-22 hours every day.
What are the benefits of Invisalign aligners?
- Invisalign clear aligners are fabricated from a clear thermoplastic which makes the aligners smooth and comfortable. Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners don't puncture the lips or inner cheeks.
- Unlike traditional metal braces, Invisalign aligners are removable in nature. You can remove them while eating, brushing, and flossing.
- Invisalign are virtually invisible in nature and help people straighten their teeth while preserving the beauty of their smile.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable in nature, you can easily clean and maintain them.
- While undergoing the Invisalign treatment you don't have to compromise with playing your favorite sports. They do not have metal brackets and braces that make you susceptible to mouth injuries.
- The treatment is significantly reduced with Invisalign aligners. You can obtain the desired result in approximately one year.
Dr. Sumeet Masaun and her team are committed to treating multiple dental health issues with the latest technology. She is dedicated to improving the health, function, and beauty of your smile. Pleasanton Smiles transforms the smiles of patients living in California, 94566. For further queries and doubts, schedule an appointment with us at 925.425.7114 or visit our office.